About the Job
This position serves as the main point of contact between Peerless and its customers. Accomplish territory sales and gross profit margin objectives consistent with the annual Business Plan. Maintain and service major customers and prospects within the territory.
Candidate must have at least three years of related sales experience. A Bachelors Degree in a related field is preferred.
1. Achieve agreed to sales and gross profit margin levels consistent with annual Business Plan and within annual budget guidelines. Any loss in existing business should be replaced with new business to achieve budget.
2. Maintain expense account within budgeted levels and be fiscally responsible.
3. Assist in developing annually and updating continually customer sales by part forecasts.
4. Develop and maintain territory and personal growth objectives with management direction for strategic implementation and achievement.
5. Insure that agreed to prospective accounts are systematically called on with adequate frequency to insure they are developed into customers. Follow up on quotes and maintain weekly itinerary while reporting sales progress through CRM package.
6. Participate in major customer shows, hold training seminars with assistance from marketing and training manager, and participate in overhead lifting inspections when needed.
7. Evaluate and respond to monthly sales and gross profit margin data as required
utilizing sales reports provided and those you have access to.
8. Frequent weekly travel within your territory (day and overnight) to maintain strong
business relationships and cultivate new ones.