Extreme “Z” performance for commercial dual applications.
Like Super Z singles, Super Z QuickDraw™ dual/triples are designed with the commercial user in mind. Super Z comes in sizes to fit all commercial highway and traction tires. Unlike conventional dual/triple chains, Super Z can be installed quickly and securely. All the adjustability is the “QuickDraw™” center rail that tightens with a simple pull.
- Alloy steel traction coils give superior traction performance compared to conventional tire chains or cables.
- Greater durability and weight savings of at least 20% compared to conventional “link” tire chains.
- Can be installed on site, without any special equipment.
- Superior compatibility with anti-lock brakes and other electronically monitored traction control systems.
- Low potential for damage to vehicle body and mechanical components, even when abused.
- Fast, easy installation, in comparison to any other truck winter traction product.
- Super Z Duals feature a “free-floating” center link rail.
Super Z’s packaging includes illustrated installation and removal instructions. Dual/triples are packaged one half pair per box.
Application: Heavy duty truck D/T
Construction: Alloy cross member
Cross member pattern: Diagonal
Tighteners required: No
Meets Class “S”: No
Packaging: Cardboard box
Peerless is committed to developing and protecting its intellectual property and has active patents on many of its products. Please refer to products or product packaging materials for the specific patents that apply.