Super Z8 is our newest patented winter traction product. Based on our Super Z6 design, it can operate in about half of the space required by most cable chains and tire chains. To be more precise, it requires only about 8mm (5/16″) of operating space in the critical inside sidewall area of the tire (typical Class “S” products require 15mm).
Super Z8 is available to fit large pick-up and SUV tire sizes, as well as small-to-medium commercial trucks. Super Z8 offers a unique combination of performance and convenience features for every user:
- Fast, easy installation with no need to move the vehicle (similar to Super Z6).
- “Designed-in” rubber tensioner means there is no need to stop and retighten after installation.
- Better all-around traction performance than conventional tire chains or cables.
- Greater durability than conventional tire chains or cables.
- Better compatibility with anti-lock brakes, traction control, all-wheel drive (AWD) and other electronically monitored control systems.
- EXCEEDS S.A.E. Class “S clearance requirements for vehicles with limited clearance.
- Low potential for damage to vehicle body and mechanical components, even when abused.