Application: Heavy duty truck
Construction: Alloy cross member
Cross member pattern: Ladder
Tensioners required: See note
Meets Class “S”: No
Packaging: Cardboard box
|Find a stock #|
|Find a retailer|
Peerless is committed to developing and protecting its intellectual property and has active patents on many of its products. Please refer to products or product packaging materials for the specific patents that apply.
Alloy cable products available for single and dual heavy duty applications.
The “TA” Alloy Radial Chain series(TA1900 Series for singles and TA3900 Series for duals) is a familiar looking product with a few unique new features.
- Our “traction coil” cross members have always been the best performing and most durable cable-style cross members on the road, but Alloy Radial Chain’s traction coils are made from manganese alloy steel for even greater durability.
- Alloy Radial Chain uses a link-style fastening system with an “over-center” outside latch for easier installation and re-adjustment.
- The cross member eyelets (where the cross member attaches to the side cables) are a new, even stronger design than previous Peerless Industrial Group, Inc. products for trucks and buses.
- They allow for easy replacement of worn cross members without special tools. They also allow the chain to be shortened.
- These cables are legal to use in every state where winter traction products are allowed.
- Simple mounting and removal, due to its low weight.
- Improved starting, stopping and cornering performance.
Alloy Radial Chain is an excellent, yet affordable choice in winter traction.
NOTE: Chain tensioners SHOULD NOT be used on single stock numbers, but are recommended/required for super singles and dual stock numbers. Replacement cross members are available through some retailers.
Click on an image for a larger view.