Construction: Alloy cross member
Cross member pattern: Diagonal
Tensioners required: Yes
Meets Class “S”: Yes
Packaging: Plastic Box
|Find a stock number|
|Find a retailer|
Peerless is committed to developing and protecting its intellectual property and has active patents on many of its products. Please refer to products or product packaging materials for the specific patents that apply.
Z Performance at a moderate price.
Super Z is designed to meet the everday traction product needs of the average consumer. Super Z (SZ300 series) is available to fit all passenger car tire sizes.
Super Z offers a unique combination of performance and convenience features for every user:
- Fastest, easiest installation of any traction product.
- “Designed-in” rubber tensioner means there is no need to stop and retighten after installation.
- Better all-around traction performance than conventional tire chains or cables.
- Greater durability than conventional tire chains or cables.
- Better compatibility with anti-lock brakes, traction control, all-wheel drive (AWD) and other electronically monitored control systems.
- MEETS S.A.E. Class “S” clearance requirements or vehicles with limited clearance.
- Low potential for damage to vehicle body and mechanical components, even when abused.
Chain tensioners are required and included. Extra tensioners or replacement cross members are available through some retailers.
Click on an image for a larger view.