Peerless Welded Magnet Chains
Peerless Magnet Chains are strong and durable enough to handle the toughest magnetic lifting situations. Whether they are used in a scrap yard, steel mill, foundry, or other rough environment these chains are designed to withstand the harshest conditions. Peerless magnet chain assemblies are all manufactured, heat treated, and proof tested in the USA.
- Standard 5 Link Magnet Chain Assemblies
- Chain Sizes from 5/8" to 1-1/4"
- Working Load Limits from 47,000 to 187,800 lbs.
- Compatible with most manufacturers standard
- Round Lifting Magnets
- 4:1 Design Factor
- Proof tested 2:1 and tagged with Test Certificate supplied
Additional Options Available
- Longer reaches from 7 links, 9 links, and up to required length
- Welded Handles for easier hook up and removal
- Pear shaped Master Links
- Magnet attachment pins
- Larger diameter chain sizes up to 2" alloy chain
- Custom assemblies for 2 and 4 leg lifting and bar magnets
- Also Available - Accoloy Steady-Lift Magnetic Chains