Extreme “Z” performance for commercial and OTR applications.
Super Z HD is designed with the commercial user in mind. Super Z HD comes in sizes to fit all commercial highway and traction tires, as well an many specialized tire applications. Super Z HD’s are available for single, dual/triple and OTR uses. Click here for more information on Dual/Triple applications.
- Alloy steel traction coils give superior traction performance compared to conventional tire chains or cables.
- Greater durability and weight savings of at least 20% compared to conventional “link” tire chains.
- Can be installed on site, without any special equipment.
- Superior compatibility with anti-lock brakes and other electronically monitored traction control systems.
- Low potential for damage to vehicle body and mechanical components, even when abused.
- Fast, easy installation, in comparison to any other truck winter traction product.
- “Designed-in” rubber tightener. All adjustment is done on the outside of the tire, so there is no need to stop and retighten.
Through the joint efforts of SCC and Michelin North America, we are proud to announce the newest member of our patented Super Z cable chain family, the ZT897. This cable chain was designed, built and tested exclusively for Michelin® and their new X-One® XDA® 445/50R-22.5 tire.
Super Z HD’s packaging for single applications includes illustrated installation and removal instruction.
Application: Heavy duty truck
Construction: Alloy cross member
Cross member pattern: Diagonal
Tighteners required: Yes
Meets Class “S”: No
Packaging: Cardboard box
Peerless is committed to developing and protecting its intellectual property and has active patents on many of its products. Please refer to products or product packaging materials for the specific patents that apply.